Learn about Natural Organic Foods and online health food store! Where are the BEST organic food stores online? Why Shop Organic Food for your health fitness nutrition?
Looking for natural organic food through an online health food store? You just found one of the best organic food stores online! All of our natural organic foods promote nutritional health or we will not offer the organic health food in our online health food store.
What makes our natural organic foods different from other organic food stores? We set our standards so high that we hope to change the organic food industry's standards. We feel the current standards are not in the benefit of the end consumer. You and your family deserve to be able to shop organic food that is really health organic food! We also hope you chose to use our online health food store for your family!
We start with A2 heritage cattle which are organic pasture raised on our USDA certified organic land. This is the beginning of producing super foods. A2 heritage cattle are genetically correct proteins for you to consume and digest. The predominant (over 95%) cattle breed in the United States is the A1 heritage that produces the A1 Beta Casein protein chain that is linked to many health issues and diseases.
Our organic farming technique allows us to produce the best organic food because we allow our cattle to graze on organic grass pastures of organic greens, forbes and legumes, which are their natural foods diet. These foods they are suppose to eat for nutritional health. The healthy cattle produce natural organic food and dairy products. The organic health food products we make are only available to be purchased from our online health food store. We have created the organic network so that all residents in the United States can have these organic foods shipped farm fresh to your door anywhere in the USA.
Our organic health food standards are above any organic food stores! We want to raise the bar for our future generations to come by educating consumers about the importance of what is healthy food and natural organic foods.
Go to any local natural grocery store or natural market and ask for grass fed beef and you will find something to purchase. You will get a better quality grass fed beef than the regular beef being sold everywhere. What you may not know is the term “grass fed beef” per FDA standards means only 30% of diet had to be grass fed. The other 70% can still be grain, corn, soy or other possible GMO’s. Yes grain and corn are not on the cattle’s natural foods diet. In fact I recently read some feedlots or CAFO’s (contained animal feeding operations) were supplementing feed with stale gummy bears and chocolates to fatten the beef production. Again nutritional health is not the concern of the beef production companies, but the profit of the companies is based on the amount of pounds of beef produced.
Our grass fed /green fed beef is produced to be a healthy natural organic foods so we cut away any fat during the processing of the organic meat. We never feed grains, corn or any GMO’s, only a cows natural diet of organic pasture greens on certified organic land.You can be sure your families health fitness nutrition will be taken care of when you purchase our products from our online health food store.